Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
L'angeLe Pirouette Titanium Rotating Curling Iron - Blush
Twirl your way to consistent, natural-looking curls and waves with the user-friendly, time-saving Le Pirouette from L'ange. Its digital display, 5 heat settings (260-410°F), mini clamp to hold hair in place, and spinning 1" titanium barrel all combine to take the guesswork out of styling.
- Natural-looking curls and waves
- 5 heat settings
- 1" titanium rotating barrel
How To Use
Turn on Le Pirouette by pressing the power button for about 3 seconds. The blue LED will blink on the display at 260°F, indicating the curling iron is ON. Select your temperature using the "+" or "-" buttons. The blue light will continue to blink as the tool heats up; once the desired temperature is reached, the light becomes steady, indicating the tool is ready for use. Allow it to heat up for about 30 seconds before styling. Turn the tool OFF by pressing the power button for about 3 seconds until the light turns off.
- Press the thumb rest to open the clip.
- Starting 1-2 inches from your ends, insert a 0.5-1" section of clean, completely dry hair (for best results, insert hair into the middle of the clamp).
- Press the "L" or "R" button to auto rotate the barrel in your preferred direction.
- Once the section of hair is wrapped around the barrel, hold for 5-10 seconds.
- Press the thumb rest to allow the curl to slide out from around the barrel.
- Cool the curl in the palm of your hand.
- Press the circular "home" button to return the clamp back to center.
- Repeat all over until the desired style is achieved.
- Apply your finishing spray of choice and tousle to separate.