Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
Conscious Beauty at Ulta Beauty™
- Cruelty Free
- Sustainable Packaging Brand
The CHI Lava Ceramic 1.5'' Hairstyling Iron combines the power of CHI ceramic infused with volcanic lava derived from lava rocks. Provides gentle consistent heat during styling.
- The CHI Lava Ceramic Hairstyling Iron combines the power of CHI ceramic infused with volcanic lava derived from lava rocks
- Provides gentle consistent heat during styling
- 1-1/2'' wide Volcanic Lava Ceramic plates for larger sections and faster styling
- This combination allows styling at lower than normal temperature producing less damage to the hair while offering smooth, shiny results.
- Creates smooth looks by locking in moisture while leaving hair frizz-free with reflective shine
- Offers consistent heated plates producing smooth results on all hair types
- Volcanic lava powders derived from lava rocks offer extreme durability while acting as a great heat conductor
- Minerals help to strengthen the hair while adding impressive shine
- Produces ions to breakdown water molecules infusing hair with hydration while sealing the hair cuticle for smooth results with reflective shine
- Heat settings from 200-450F that can be adjusted in increments of 10 degrees to customize for your hair type
- Temperature locking mechanism
- 1 hour auto shut off feature
- Quick heat up
- Ergonomically designed for easy use
- 1-1/2'' wide Volcanic Lava Ceramic plates allow for faster styling times
How To Use
Plug appliance into the correct power source. Turn the hairstyling iron ON by pressing the power button once. Select the desired temperature by using the and buttons. After 5 seconds, the device temperature and timer will be locked in. To unlock the temperature or change the temperature, press the power button once (the lock icon will disappear). After 1 hour of stand-by, the hairstyling iron will shut-off automatically. To turn OFF the iron by pressing the power button once. Do not pull the cord; grasp the plug to unplug the appliance.