Connecting Mirror to Power: Connect included AC adapter to DC jack on back of mirror and the other end to a working wall outlet.
Power Button: Tap to turn mirror ON or OFF.
Minus/Plus Volume Buttons: Tap to lower or raise volume.
Light Button: Tap to adjust brightness of mirror light; touch and hold to change light mode.
- Tap to play/pause audio
- Tap to answer/end calls
- Touch and hold to decline calls
- Touch and hold to access Siri or Google Assistant
USB 2.4A Charging Port: When the mirror is connected to AC power, use the USB port to charge devices.
Bluetooth Button: Press and hold for 3 seconds to enter pairing mode.
USB DC Jack: Use included adapter to connect to AC power.
- Tap the Light Button to turn the mirror light ON
- Tap the Light Button repeatedly to cycle through brightness levels: Max, High, Mid, Low, and OFF
- Touch and hold the Light Button to cycle through light modes: Soft Yellow, Warm White, and Bright White
Using Bluetooth Audio:
- Tap Power Button to turn speaker ON
- Press and hold the Bluetooth Button on the back of the mirror for 3 seconds to enter pairing mode, indicated by the blinking icon on the front of the mirror
- Select "iHome Hollywood Pro" on your device¿s Bluetooth menu to connect. The icon will glow solid once connected
- Tap to play/pause Bluetooth audio
- Tap to answer/end Bluetooth calls
- Touch and hold for 3 seconds to decline Bluetooth calls
- Quick double tap for next track
- Quick triple tap for previous track or to restart current track
- Tap to lower or raise volume
- Mirror MUST be connected to power to use USB charging from the unit
- Connect USB charging cable (not included) to USB port and the other end to your device to charge