Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
Manic PanicFlash Lightning 40 Volume Complete Maximum Hair Lightening Kit
Conscious Beauty at Ulta Beauty™
- Cruelty Free
Before using any Manic Panic Semi-Permanent Hair Color, pre-lighten your hair with Flash Lightning 40 Volume Complete Maximum Hair Lightening Kit to get the most intense color.
- 100% Vegan & Cruelty-free
- Kit lifts hair up to 7 levels
- Made for all hair types and curl-friendly
- PPD-FREE, Packaging is recyclable and reusable to remain climate-conscious
- Dye for Peace Initiative: 15% net annual sales donated to charity
- One dust-free bleach powder
- one 40 volume cream developer
- one mixing tub
- One tint brush
- One plastic cap
- One set of plastic gloves
- Instructions for use
How To Use
- Wearing the enclosed gloves, open the bleach plastic bag. Avoid inhaling powder.
- Empty the full contents of the bleach powder into the plastic tub provided
- Add the full contents of the developer to the bleach powder in the plastic tub. Using the provided brush, blend until all the powder is completely dissolved with no lumps. Mix and blend until the mixture is smooth and creamy. Let stand one minute. The mixture will thicken.
- Apply the mixture to the hair avoiding direct contact with the scalp.
* It is important to use all of the developer and mix using only the brush provided. Do not use any metal instruments.
- Hair should be dry and unwashed. Using the provided brush, apply the bleach mixture evenly to hair you wish bleached.
- All strands should be saturated using the brush or gloved fingers to spread the mixture evenly. You may mask hair you don¿t wish to bleach by using a highlight cap or foil.
- Use of enclosed plastic cap is recommended through the developing process. The length of the timing depends on the color and condition of the hair.
- Check hair at regular intervals during the development process as timing varies according to the degree of desired lightening.
- Check strand every 10 minutes to evaluate lift. To do so, remove plastic cap and wipe away mixture with a damp tissue. If hair has not reached desired level, reapply mixture as before and continue processing. Do not over-bleach.
- When desired shade is reached, take off the cap and throw away. Shampoo hair thoroughly several times. Rinse thoroughly and towel dry hair
Powdered Bleach: Potassium Persulfate, Ammonium Persulfate, Sodium Metasilicate, Sodium Stearate, Silica Hydroxypropyl, Methylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Hydrated Silica. Creme Peroxide: Deionized Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Trideceth-2, Carboxamide MEA, Sodium Stannate, Phosphoric Acid.