Application: BLINKING BEAUTÉ lashes are easy to apply on yourself.
- Remove false lashes from the case by detaching band from tray
- Hold the lash band on each side with both hands; work and wiggle back and forth several times to soften and increase flexibility
- Apply adhesive to the back of the lash band; wait for 10-20 seconds before proceeding to allow it to dry slightly
- Place the lash on top of your natural lash line; softly press band containing adhesive against eyelid to secure; wait for adhesive to dry completely
Tips: For best results, complete your desired makeup look before placing BLINKING BEAUTÉ lashes; this includes mascara application on natural lashes. Avoid applying mascara directly to BLINKING BEAUTÉ lashes for increased longevity.
Care and Reuse: BLINKING BEAUTÉ lashes are very durable; with proper care, each pair can be used multiple times.
- To remove false lashes from eyes, gently lift band at outer corner; continue to ease across the base of natural lash line in a soft pulling motion
- Use fingers to carefully remove any excess adhesive left on the lash band
- Replace lashes on the tray in the original cube to store for next use