Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
Conscious Beauty at Ulta Beauty™
- Clean Ingredients
- Cruelty Free
- Sustainable Packaging Brand
Velour Lashes beginner-friendly Effortless Lash Kit has everything you need to apply your first pair of lashes. These award-winning lashes have easy application, no measuring or trimming is required - just glue & go!
- Would I Lie? Effortless Lashes 8-12.5mm (1 pair) - Best-selling fluttery, flared & full lashes
- Mini White Latex-Free Lash Adhesive (0.05 oz) - A non-irritating formula that is perfect for beginners; it's mess-free, ultra-tacky & dries clear
- Mini Too Easy Lash Applicator (1 ct) - Allows for precise & easy lash application
- Flare shape
- Criss-cross pattern
- 8-12.5mm length
- Premium vegan fibre material
- Latex-free adhesive
- Recyclable packaging, paperboard box & soy-based ink
- Beginner-friendly application
- Multi-wear lashes can be worn 25+ times
- Easy application, no measuring or trimming required
- Lightweight, guaranteed maximum all-day comfort
- Vegan & cruelty-free
How To Use
Velour Lashes recommend curling your natural lashes and applying mascara before you apply false lashes. A gentle curl of your natural lashes will lift them up, giving more structure and support to the false lash.
Pro Tip: Before you apply false lashes for the first time, practice your placement (especially if you plan on wearing them for a special event).
Gently remove lashes from the tray. Toggle the band back and forth to ensure the lash isn't stiff for application.
Step 1: Using the Latex-Free Lash Adhesive: Apply a thin layer to the lash band and wait 30 seconds. The formula actually turns from white to a blue sheen so you'll know it's ready to apply!
Step 2: Using the Mini Too Easy Lash Applicator, place the lash as close to your natural lash line as possible and adjust as necessary.
Pro Tip: If the false lash is shorter than your natural lash line, make sure it's sitting on the outer three-quarters of the eye, lined up with the outer edge of your lash line. It will look the most natural this way! While placing the lash onto your lash line, some people find it easiest to see what you're doing if you hold a mirror just below your face. Look down into the mirror while tilting your head upwards and back slightly. This should stretch the skin of your eyelid, giving you better visibility to where you're applying the lash exactly.
Care Instructions: Gently remove lashes from the box from one corner to the other - do not force. Keep lashes in the box while not being worn to ensure 25+ uses.
Shipping & Coupon Restrictions
This brand is excluded from most Ulta Beauty coupons.