Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
Nads NaturalCotton Candy Waxing Dots Hair Removal Wax Beads
Conscious Beauty at Ulta Beauty™
- Cruelty Free
Nads Waxing Dots Hair Removal Wax Beads is salon quality wax that removes hair by the root and moisturizes skin for for long-lasting smooth results.
- Salon Wax Beads melt into hard wax formula
- No strips required to remove hair
- Heats up quickly in the microwave
- No need to purchase a separate warmer
- Easy to use for DIY waxing at home
- Suitable for use on Face, Body, Bikini & Underarms
- Cruelty-free, not tested on animals
- Cotton Candy Scent
- Professional hard wax formula for salon quality results
- Removes even short hairs by the root
- Smooths and moisturizes skin while removing unwanted hair
- Hair-free skin last weeks longer than shaving
- Suitable for all skin types
- Multi-colored hard wax bead (7.05 oz)
- 2 Application Spatulas
- 2 Post-calming Oil Wipes
- Instruction Manual
How To Use
- Wash your hands. Ensure your skin is clean, dry and free of oils and moisturizer's.
- With the spatula, apply the wax heated wax in the same direction of hair growth, forming a smooth, even layer of wax approximately 1 -2 millimetres thick.
- Leave a small amount of wax curling up at the end of the patch to make it easier to remove.
- Let the wax cool on your skin for approx 30 seconds, until it is still soft and pliable but no longer sticky to touch. If wax is left on skin too long, it may become hard and difficult to remove.
- Hold the skin taut with one hand. Lift end of wax with fingers of free hand. Grip wax and with a quick motion, remove wax close and parallel to the skin in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Immediately after removal, apply firm pressure to the area with your fingertips to relieve sensitivity.
- Use the Nad's Post Calming Oil/Wipes to remove any wax residue. Do not attempt to use water. Use baby oil or coconut oil to remove any wax residue if you run out of oil/wipes.
Precautions: Keep out of reach of children. Do not eat. Choking hazard for young children. Before each use, following the directions for use, first test this product on a small patch of skin in the area you wish to treat. If after 24 hours there is no adverse reaction, proceed with full application. Waxing may not be suitable for the elderly or diabetics. DO NOT use if you are on any medication which can affect the skin or if undergoing ony of the following dermotologicol treatments: topical retin A, skin peel, dermabrasion or laser resurfacing. Do not use on sunburnt, dry, flaky, broken or irritated skin; over warts, pimples, moles, wounds or varicose veins, or if you have suffered any adverse reaction to waxes in the past. Avoid waxing sensitive intimate areas just before or during menstruation. Do not use inside the nose or ears, on nipples or scalp. Do not bathe in hot water immediately before or ofter waxing (wait at least 2 hours). Do not use on hot or sweaty skin. Allow 24 hours before using antiperspirant, perfume or astringent lotion on the treated area. It is normal for skin to appear red after waxing. If discomfort or a persistent burning sensation, pain or bruising is experienced, apply a cold compress to the skin. If irritation persists for over 24 hours, seek medical advice.
WAXING DOTS: Glyceryl Rosinate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Paraffin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydorgenated Styrene/Butadiene Copolymer, Glycerin, Aqua (Water), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria), Flower Extract, Rincinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Potassium Sorbate, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 61565, (Green 6), CI 60725, (Violet2), CI 45410 (Red 27 Lake).
POST CALMING OIL WIPES: Isopropyl Myristate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Isohexadecane, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Bisabolol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Farnesol, Tocopheryl, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol.