Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
ULTA Beauty CollectionColor Correcting Liquid Concealer
Only here|Sale|Item 2309891
Conscious Beauty at Ulta Beauty™
- Cruelty Free
Shades inspired by color theory. Ulta Beauty Collection's Color Correcting Liquid Concealer elevates your base with just the right tones to correct sallowness, redness and dark under eyes. Apply before foundation.
- Matte finish
- Full coverage
- Available in four shades to correct multiple undertones
- Yellow helps brighten and conceal purple and blue
- Green helps to conceal redness and pink toned blemishes
- Peach helps illuminate and conceal darker blue veins under eyes
- Pink helps brighten and conceal greener veins and under eyes
- Cruelty-free and clean
- Green tea acts as a powerful antioxidant
- Chamomile helps reduce the appearance of dryness
- Aloe vera helps moisturize the skin without leaving it greasy
- Tea tree oil helps condition the skin
How To Use
Apply before foundation and concealer to areas of the face you want to color correct. Blend in with fingertips or Ulta Beauty Collection's Flat Concealer Brush #30.
Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG / PPG-10 / 1 Dimethicone, Isododecane, PEG / PPG-18 / 18 Dimethicone, Mica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tribehenin, Polysilicone-11, , Dimethicone / Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, HDI / Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Silica, Methicone, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Mineral Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Tea Tree Oil. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288).
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.