Get the best results from your self-tanner following St. Moriz's tanning experts simple steps:
- For a gorgeous, flawless finish, exfoliate and shave up to 24+ hours prior to tanning.
- Joints like elbows, wrists, knees and ankles are always tricky, so use an oil-free moisturizer before applying your tan and allow it to dry. If your hands are also dry, moisturize your fingers and knuckles too.
- Before opening, shake the can like you're mixing a cocktail.
- Stand on a towel or baby wipes to protect the soles of your feet.
- Spray lightly and evenly in a continuous, sweeping movement, keeping the spray 6-12 inches, from the body and face. When applying to the face, avoid contact with eyes.
- The mist will fall naturally onto your feet as you spray your body. If your feet still feel wet once your body has dried, lightly buff them with a tanning mitt.
- Your golden glow tan will begin to develop after 1 hour and will continue to build for up to 8 hours.
- Avoid bathing, particularly with soaps, shower gels or shampoos as your tan is developing. • Enhance your tan by layering extra applications to leave you with a darker, longer lasting glow.
- Lightly exfoliate on the third or fourth day after tanning to wave goodbye to any dead skin.
- Continue to moisturize daily. If you wish to top up your tan with additional St. Moriz tanning products, then you go for it hun!
- As your faux glow starts to fade, you may wish to reapply your tan. The best way to do this is by removing and reapplying your glow; just wait 3+ days after tanning to begin.
Pressurized container: May burst if heated. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 120°F. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Keep away from heat, hot surface, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Keep out of reach of children. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Use only as directed. For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Avoid contact with eyes. In the event of contact with eyes, rinse with plenty of water. We recommend that you patch test 48 hours before use. If irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately. This product does not contain a sunscreen and does not protect against sunburn. Repeated exposure of unprotected skin may increase the risk of skin aging, skin cancer and cause other harmful effects to the skin even if you do not burn. Make sure you are dry before getting dressed or going to bed, and wear loose clothing to prevent fabrics from causing an uneven tan. Any spillages should be cleaned immediately. May stain light hair, wool, or natural fabrics including carpets, so try to avoid contact.
Storage: Wipe the can and nozzle clean before storing away in a cool place, out of direct sunlight. Please recycle when empty. Aluminium cans are widely recycled when completely empty - check with your local authority. Please separate the spray cap from the can before recycling.