Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
The Body ShopBritish Rose Body Butter
Conscious Beauty at Ulta Beauty™
- Clean Ingredients
- Cruelty Free
- Sustainable Packaging Brand
Love and nourish that body like never before with The Body Shop's British Rose Body Butter. Made with 96% ingredients of natural origin, this super creamy body moisturizer leaves your skin feeling softer, smoother, and nourished with 96-hour moisture. It even gives you a natural-looking glow.
- Perfect for normal skin
- Nourishes & protects skin with 96-hour moisture
- Comes in recyclable packaging* made with an aluminum lid & 100% recycled plastic tub, including Community Fair Trade recycled plastic from India
- *Where local facilities allow
- Made with 96% ingredients of natural origin, including English rose extract, handcrafted Community Fair Trade shea butter from Ghana & Community Fair Trade sesame seed oil from Nicaragua
- Shea butter is the richest, creamiest of natural butters and helps slather your skin in love & nourishment
How To Use
Towel dry after exfoliating and cleansing. Scoop out a dollop of Body Butter. Slather over skin sparingly or generously. Give dry-prone nooks and crannies like knees, elbows, and feet some extra TLC. Give it a few minutes to sink into skin before getting dressed. Feel nourished, smoothed, and softened. Love and nourish your skin once a day.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter/Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Triethyl Citrate, Glyceryl Stearate, Parfum/Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil/Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Geraniol, Tocopherol, Citronellol, Citric Acid, Linalool, Rose Extract, Limonene, Citral, Eugenol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, CI 17200/Red 33.