Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
GigiBrazilian Body Hard Wax
GiGi Brazilian Body Hard Wax is a strip-free formula that removes the coarsest hair from sensitive and delicate areas making it perfect for bikini waxing.
- Ideal for bikini and facial waxing
- Hard wax formula (no waxing strips needed)
- Over 100 applications for small areas
- Works best on coarse or resistant hair
- For sensitive and delicate areas
- Results last for weeks
- Soybean and Olive Oils - Provide vitamin-rich emollients to smooth and moisturize the skin
How To Use
Prep & Heat:
- Place collar on GiGi warmer.
- Remove plastic lid and place can in warmer. Set temperature to High for 15-25 minutes, then set to Low until wax has a thin/honey consistency.
- Test wax temperature on the backside of your wrist before waxing.
Ready to Wax:
- Cleanse area to be epilated with GiGi Pre Hon cleanser and then pat thoroughly dry with tissue.
- Apply a thin layer of GiGi Pre Epilation Powder to absorb moisture and oil.
- Holding the applicator at a 45 degree angle, apply a thin layer of soft wax in the direction of hair.
- Place epilating strip over wax and rub strip firmly in the direction of hair growth.
- Hold the skin taut and pull epilating strip off (parallel to the skin) with one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Immediately apply firm pressure to epilated area with the cushion of your fingers or palm of your hand to calm the skin. Pro Tip: Use your waxed strip to remove any leftover wax from your skin.
- Never re-apply soft wax to newly-epilated areas.
After Wax Care:
- Apply GiGi Wax Off to remove any wax residue and to condition.
- To maintain waxing results longer, smooth on GiGi Slow Grow, a hair minimizer, every day after showering.
Precautions: External use only. Keep out of reach of children. Carefully read and follow the enclosed instructions. If wax is left on skin too long, it becomes brittle and hard to remove. Test a small area on the backside of your wrist for temperature sensitivity. Do not use on irritated, cut or broken skin. Do not use inside nose, ears, on nipples, eyelashes, warts and moles or near internal genital area. Do not use if client has varicose veins, diabetes, phlebitis, chapped, sore or sunburned skin, recent scar tissue, eczema or any skin disorder. Do not use if client is using Retin-A, Accutane, Glycolic Acid or Alpha Hydroxy treatment. Client should not use soaps or astringents for 2 hours after application. Advise client to avoid the sun, tanning and hot water for 8 hours before and after any hair removal treatment.
Rosin (Colophonium, Colophane), Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Beeswax (Cera Alba, cire d'abeille), Glycerin, Methyl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Paraffin, Hydrogenated Cetyl Olive Esters, Ethylhexyl Palmitate.