Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
Tree HutBlue Lagoon Shea Sugar Body Scrub
Conscious Beauty at Ulta Beauty™
Reveal glowing skin with Tree Hut Shea Sugar Body Scrub in the peaceful, marine scent of Blue Lagoon. Made with Sugar, Shea Butter, Red Algae, Dead Sea Minerals and an array of natural oils including Evening Primrose, Avocado, Macadamia, Sweet Almond, Safflower and Orange Oils
- Scent: inspired by fresh sea-salt air with key notes of green moss, fragrant lily, and cactus water
- Exfoliating body scrub removes dull, dry skin to reveal glowing, soft, smooth skin
- Deeply nourish and balance skin’s hydration to help restore skin's natural glow
- Paraben free, sulfate free, alcohol free, no formaldehyde donors, has a no-slip formula and long-lasting fragrance
- Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrubs feature a 6-oil blend of: Avocado Oil, Macadamia Oil, Sweet Orange Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Safflower Oil
- Red Algae is known to have anti-aging benefits and nourish and hydrate the skin
- Dead Sea Minerals help rejuvenate the skin
- Sugar is a natural exfoliant that effectively polishes away dead skin while helping to boost circulation to the skin surface
- Natural Shea Butter is known to deeply moisturize, nourish and soften dry skin while helping to promote elasticity
How To Use
Apply a generous amount to damp or dry skin. Buff in circular motions for even coverage and effective exfoliation. Rinse well.
Precautions: For external use only.
Sucrose, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Silica, Chondras Crispus Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Aqua (Water/Eau), Ascorbic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Limonene, Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Blue 1 (Ci 42090).