Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
Conscious Beauty at Ulta Beauty™
- Clean Ingredients
- Cruelty Free
- Sustainable Packaging Brand
Fur's vegan, seaweed-encased Bath Drops contain their signature Fur Oil and a blend of softening oils. They dissolve easily in warm water and gently nourish your skin, leaving you silky soft and relaxed.
- Adding 2-3 drops into your bath will result in softer, soothed skin.
- Bath Drops bath is a great way to soothe your skin and reduce redness after hair-removal.
- Unlike the bath beads of the 90's, which were produced with gelatin casings, Bath Drops are encased with all-natural red seaweed that dissolves easily in warm water.
- Gluten-free, Cruelty-Free, and vegan.
- Free of phthalates, parabens, silicones, and artificial colors or fragrance.
- Grapeseed oil deeply hydrates the skin and absorbs quickly without leaving a greasy residue.
- In a clinical trial:
- 100% agreed their skin felt noticeably softer.
- 100% agreed the product soothed irritation.
- 100% agreed the product leaves the pubic area hydrated.
How To Use
Just add 2-3 drops in running water, sit back, and soak it in. Feel free to use Bath Drops as often as you need - whenever your skin feels a little dry, or when you need to take a moment for yourself.
Precautions: Store in a cool place. Keep out of direct sunlight and reach of children. Avoid contact with eye. External use only. Do not ingest. In rare instances of irritation, discontinue use.
Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Hydroxypropyl Starch, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Carrageenan, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Oil, Disodium Phosphate, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, D-Limonene.