Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
Wet n WildBare Focus Clarifying Finishing Powder
Achieve radiant polished looks with the help of Wet n Wild's Bare Focus Clarifying Finishing Powder. Thoughtfully formulated with a nourishing blend of vitamins and revitalizing extracts, this finishing powder is great for all skin types and helps keep makeup looking fresh.
- Light-Coverage Matte Finishing Powder: Complete your look while adding a matte finish with this light-coverage finishing powder.
- Clarifies and Refines: Ingredients like Tea Tree Extract and Witch Hazel help to clarify the skin while reducing redness and the appearance of pores, as it leaves your face feeling fresh and toned.
- Skin-Loving Ingredients: Formulated with a nourishing blend of soothing ingredients like Chamomile Extract, Seabuckthorn, Oatmeal, Vegetable Collagen, Eucalyptus Oil, and Vitamin E
- This finishing powder helps to soften and condition the skin, while leaving it more hydrated, and looking plumper and more elastic.
- For All Skin Types: Whether you have naturally dry, oily, or combination skin, this powder works wonders on any skin type.
- Cruelty-Free: wet n wild makeup products are never tested on animals and are always cruelty-free.
How To Use
Lightly dust the powder over makeup using a round or kabuki brush. Layer to the desired coverage.
Talc, Dimethicone, Triethylhexanoin, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Water/Eau, Glycerin, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Butylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Collagen Amino Acids, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Carbomer, Sodium Lactate, Polysorbate 20, Benzoic Acid, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7. May Contain: Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).