Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
Online only|Item 2596665
4.5 out of 5 stars. 66 reviewsAsk A Question
Conscious Beauty at Ulta Beauty™
- Clean Ingredients
- Cruelty Free
- Sustainable Packaging Brand
Pipette's Balm Stick works wonders on dry cheeks, chapped lips, rough patches, cuticles, and sensitive spots by comforting and hydrating parched skin.
- Locks in essential moisture and calms dry patches, chapped skin, and sensitive areas
- Multipurpose, extra-moisturizing formula is safe for babies and loved by the whole family
- Pipette's hypoallergenic, fragrance-free Balm Stick is gentle enough to use every day
- Formulated without sulfates, phthalates, synthetic fragrances, parabens, natural irritants, petrolatum.
- All Pipette products are created with the support of biologists and dermatologists and are rigorously tested to ensure their safety.
- Pipette is committed to caring for more than skin. From ingredients to packaging, all Pipette products are made as sustainably and ethically as possible.
- Hypoallergenic, vegan, free of synthetic fragrances, cruelty-free, and EWG (Environmental Working Group) Verified
- Plant-derived jojoba esters and natural fatty acids provide deep, gentle moisture for sensitive spots and extra-dry skin.
- Bisabolol, a plant-derived ingredient famous for its anti-inflammatory and skin-calming properties, helps to comfort sensitive skin.
- Squalene is a moisturizing superhero that all babies are born with, but it depletes over time. Pipette's renewable, sugarcane-derived squalane helps replenish and restore the natural balance of baby's skin.
- Moisturizes for up to 24 hours.*
- 100% showed significant clinical improvement to the skin barrier.*
- 100% showed significant clinical improvement in skin hydration.*
- 100% felt the Balm Stick helped relieve dry, sensitive skin without greasiness or stickiness.**
- 100% felt the Balm Stick was effective at protecting baby's diaper area.**
- 100% felt the Balm Stick helped relieve extra-dry skin.**
- 100% thought the Balm Stick was nourishing even on baby’s most sensitive areas.**
- *Based on a 24-hour clinical study of 32 adults, after 8-, 12- and 24-hours single application.
- **Based on a 14-day consumer use study of 32 children, ages 3 months - 3 years, at least once daily use
How To Use
Swipe their hydrating balm stick on any chapped or dry areas for instant moisture and relief. Reapply as often as needed. Use only as directed above. Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.
Squalane, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Stearyl Behenate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Jojoba Esters, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Ceramide NP, Bisabolol, Tocopherol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Undecylenate.