Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
KloraneAnti-Yellowing Conditioner with Centaury
Online only|Item 2586834
Conscious Beauty at Ulta Beauty™
- Sustainable Packaging Brand
Klorane's Anti-Yellowing Conditioner with Centaury nourishes hair while neutralizing unwanted yellow and copper tones in blonde, platinum, silver or gray hair. Hair is hydrated and bouncy while color intensity is restored and shine enhanced.
- Neutralizes unwanted yellow and copper tones in blonde, platinum, silver, gray or white hair.
- Naturally restores and maintains hair's brightness and vibrancy.
- Deeply, yet weightlessly, nourishes and detangles hair.
- Enhances silver highlights.
- Does not stain, can be used as a leave-in cream.
- 96% natural origin ingredients.
- Protects from breakage.
- Dermatologist tested.
- 50% recycled tube.
- Organic Centaury: Natural violet pigment counteracts yellow, brassy and copper tones.
- Neutralizes yellow and copper tones from the first use*
- 2.5x more effective when used with Anti-Yellowing Shampoo with Centaury**
- *Biometrology, Anti-yellowing effect, ex vivo, on strands - white, gray and platinum blonde hair. **From the first use. Ex vivo biometrological test on hair strands.
How To Use
Apply after Anti-Yellowing Shampoo with Centaury on hair lengths and ends. Leave on for 2 to 3 minutes. Rinse.
Tip: For enhanced nourishment and shine, Conditioner can be used as a leave-in cream. Apply 1-2 pea-sized amounts to the ends of towel-dried hair. Do not rinse. Style as usual.
Water (Aqua)*. Cetyl Alcohol*. Ethylhexyl Palmitate*. Dicaprylyl Carbonate*. Behenamidoprpyl Dimethylamine*. 1,2-Hexanediol. Centaurea Cyanus Flower Water*. Benzoic Acid. Butylene Glycol*. Cetearyl Alcohol*. Cetearyl Glucoside*. Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730). Fragrance (Parfum). Lactic Acid*. Red 33 (CI 17200). Sclerotium Gum. Tocopherol*. *Natural origin ingredients
Shipping & Coupon Restrictions
This brand is excluded from most Ulta Beauty coupons.