Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
Amplifed Semi-Permanent Cream Formula Hair Color. Formula colors and conditions hair. Manic Panic Hair Color is ready to use, do not mix with peroxide. Vegan ingredients. PPD and ammonia-free. Tested on celebrities, not animals.
- Manic Panic Amplified Electric Banana is a bright, neon yellow hair dye that reflects slightly green in sunlight and glows under blacklight!
- For best results, Manic Panic recommends lightening your hair to the lightest level 10 blonde before use
- Heavily pigmented cream formula, so be sure to wear your gloves!
- BONUS: This color GLOWS under black light!
- 28 shades that can be mixed and matched!
- 6 UV-reactive shades that glow under a black light
- Castor Oil to coat, protect, & moisturize the hair
- Non-damaging and 98% conditioner
- Best results on pre-lightened hair.
- 100% Vegan & Cruelty-free
- Up to 30% more pigment than their Classic High Voltage counterparts
- Made for all hair types and curl-friendly
- PPD-FREE, Ammonia-FREE, Sulphate-FREE, Gluten-FREE
- No developer needed; ready to use right out of the bottle
- Packaging is recyclable and reusable to remain climate-conscious
- Dye for Peace Initiative: 15% net annual sales donated to charity
How To Use
SHAMPOO: Wash the hair thoroughly using a deep cleansing shampoo. Rinse completely to remove all residues. There is no need to condition, Manic Panic Hair Color is moisturizing acting as a conditioner and will hydrate the hair as it processes. Blow dry completely before applying color.
PROTECT: Wear protective coloring gloves for application. Apply petroleum jelly around the hairline and ears to prevent color from temporarily staining the skin.
APPLY COLOR TO DRY HAIR: Empty your desired amount of color into a plastic bowl. With the aid of a tint brush or a gloved hand, apply color beginning from the roots to the ends of the hair. Be sure to apply evenly to the hair strands.
COMB THROUGH HAIR UNTIL FORMULA BECOMES FROTHY: This indicates that it has been thoroughly distributed.
PROCESS: Leave the color on hair for at least 30 minutes. Results vary from person-to-person, which is why a test strip is always recommended prior to the full coloring process. For resistant hair, it is advised to place a plastic cap on the hair and leave on for 45 minutes or longer. Applying heat from a blow dryer for 5-10 minutes will intensify color by helping to open the cuticle of the hair shaft. This will allow Manic Panic hair color to absorb better and last longer.
RINSE: Thoroughly rinse the hair in cool water away from face until the water runs clear. Condition if needed.
Precautions: Avoid eye contact and always wear protective gloves. Do not use to dye eyelashes or eyebrows. May temporarily stain skin. May stain blonde or porous hair. May permanently stain clothes and other materials. Do not apply if the scalp is damaged or sensitive. Can cause allergic reaction. Always do a preliminary patch and strand test.
Water/Eau/Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Oleyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Acetic Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Aloe (Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Basic Yellow 40, Basic Red 76.
May Contain Castor Oil.