Manic Panic Amplified semi-permanent direct dyes are 100% vegan and cruelty-free, using a conditioning base to fill and add moisture to the hair. The unique formula contains no harmful chemicals or animal by-products and is gentle to the hair.
Manic Panic Amplified Ultra Violet is a super cool, blue-toned violet dye that can even give unbleached hair violet tones
For the most vibrant results, it's recommended to lighten hair to very light level 9 blonde or lighter before use
Heavily pigmented cream formula, so be sure to wear your gloves
28 shades that can be mixed and matched!
6 UV-reactive shades that glow under a black light
Castor Oil to coat, protect, & moisturize the hair
Non-damaging and 98% conditioner
Best results on pre-lightened hair.
100% Vegan & Cruelty-free
Up to 30% more pigment than their Classic High Voltage counterparts
1. SHAMPOO Wash the hair thoroughly using a deep cleansing shampoo. Rinse completely to remove all residues. There is no need to condition, Manic Panic Hair Color is moisturizing acting as a conditioner and will hydrate the hair as it processes. Blow dry completely before applying color.
2. PROTECT Wear protective coloring gloves for application. Apply petroleum jelly around the hairline and ears to prevent color from temporarily staining the skin.
3. APPLY COLOR TO DRY HAIR Empty your desired amount of color into a plastic bowl. With the aid of a tint brush or a gloved hand, apply color beginning from the roots to the ends of the hair. Be sure to apply evenly to the hair strands.
4. COMB THROUGH HAIR UNTIL FORMULA BECOMES FROTHY This indicates that it has been thoroughly distributed.
5. PROCESS Leave the color on hair for at least 30 minutes. Results vary from person-to-person, which is why a test strip is always recommended prior to the full coloring process. For resistant hair, it is advised to place a plastic cap on the hair, and leave on for 45 minutes or longer. Applying heat from a blow dryer for 5-10 minutes will intensify color by helping to open the cuticle of the hair shaft. This will allow Manic Panic hair color to absorb better and last longer.
6. RINSE Thoroughly rinse the hair in cool water away from face until the water runs clear. Condition if needed.
Precautions: Avoid Eye Contact, Always wear protective gloves. Do not use to dye eyelashes or eyebrows. May temporarily stain skin. May stain blonde or porous hair. May permanently stain clothes and other materials. Do not apply if the scalp is damaged or sensitive. Can cause allergic reaction. Always do a preliminary patch and strand test.