Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
Flora & CurlAfrican Citrus Bloom Superfruit Shampoo
The Flora & Curl African Citrus Bloom Superfruit Shampoo creates a deeply invigorating lather to gently clean curls, while restoring shine and vitality.
- A natural infusion of coconut-derived cleansers, strengthening wheat proteins and scalp balancing Tangerine fruit oils all work to leave your scalp feeling fresh and clean.
- This therapeutic, invigorating shampoo for curls is botanically infused with nourishing Sweet Almond Oil and Argan Oil.
- A blend of pure citrus fruit oils, rich in Vitamin C, regulates the production of natural oil and restore balance to the scalp.
- Infused with a proprietary blend of steam distilled citrus fruit oils, high in Vitamin C, which help the scalp regulate its production of natural oil, sebum.
- Tangerine Fruit Oil Citrus essential oils provide exceptional purifying benefits to scalp as they clean and deodorise.
- Naturally soothes dryness of the scalp and dandruff.
- Sweet Orange Fruit Oil - Similar to citrus oils, it is rich in Vitamin C, it dilates the blood capillaries to enhance nourishment to the follicles as a way to strengthen the hair roots and stimulate their growth.
- Aloe Vera Applies a protective barrier slowing down the evaporation of the natural moisture in the hair to the outside atmosphere.
- Argan Oil Natural antioxidantsl strengthen the hair by repairing damage.
- Vitamin E present in Argan oil is very useful in restoring the natural hair and renewing and repairing the damage caused by heat, over styling and oxidization damage.
- Sweet Almond Oil contains a high concentration of vitamins A, B and E, all of which help add shine and brightness to dull, dry hair.
- Additionally, fatty acids omega 9, 6 and 3 help to reflect damaging UV rays and protect hair from the sun. This helps prevent the dullness that comes from hair that is very dry.
- Silicones, sulphates, artificial fragrances, mineral oils or artificial colors.
How To Use
Wet hair thoroughly. Apply a generous amount of the cleanser to your fingertips and massage well into scalp. Allow scalp to be cleansed first, ensuring dirt and build-up is rinsed out thoroughly with warm water.
Aqua (Distilled Water), Caprylyl/Caprylyl Glucoside*, Cocamidopropyl Betaine*, Vegetable Glycerine, Hydrolysed Wheat Protein, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Powder, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Proprietary Blends of Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Limonene**, Linalool**, Citral.**
*Derived from coconut.
**Natural component of essential oils.