Use the following zoom and pan buttons to control the image that follows them
Tab through the images or use the previous or next buttons to navigate each product image
St. MorizAdvanced Color Correcting Mousse
Only here|Item 2592222
St. Moriz Advanced Color Correcting Medium Tanning Mouse works like a color correcting primer using olive (not green) undertones to neutralize red tones, and Chamomile to combat skin sensitivity and redness, creating a more natural looking flawless glow.
- Moisture rich thanks to Hyalouronic acid and Vitamin B
- Hydrating and skin smoothing
- BB skin finish to even skin tone
- Longer lasting tan
- Mood enhancing fragrance (Happy vibes)
- 100% naturally derived tanning agent
- Non-abrasive for delicate skin
- Dermatologically tested
- Made in England
- Exfoliate and moisturise your skin before tanning for a longer lasting, flawless tan.
- Enhance your tan by layering extra applications to leave you with a darker, longer lasting glow.
- Use an application mitt to avoid any product transferring on to the palms of your hands.
- Lightly exfoliate on the third or fourth day with St. Moriz Exfoliating Skin Primer, to wave goodbye to any dead skin.
- Continue to moisturize daily. If you wish, top up your tan with additional St. Moriz tanning products, then you go for it hun!
- As your faux glow starts to fade, you may wish to reapply your tan. The best way to do this is by removing and reapplying your glow; just wait 3+ days after tanning to begin.
How To Use
For a flawless finish, exfoliate & shave 24+ hours prior. Pump onto an applicator mitt or glove and blend well in a circular motion on your body and face. When applying, bend knees and elbows to avoid streaks. Wait until you are fully dry before getting dressed. Your instant tan is good to glow! Your long-lasting tan will begin to develop after 1 hour, and will continue to develop up to 8 hours. After this time, simply wash away the instant color, avoiding any soaps, shower gels or shampoo. During the developing time avoid contact with water, perspiring or applying other products to the skin.
Precautions: Keep out of reach of children. Use only as directed. For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Avoid contact with eyes, should this occur, rinse with lots of water. We recommend that you patch test at least 48 hours before use. If irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately. This product does not contain a sunscreen and does not protect against sunburn. Repeated exposure of unprotected skin may increase the risk of skin aging, skin cancer and cause other harmful effects to the skin even if you do not burn. Make sure you are dry before getting dressed or going to bed, and wear loose clothing to prevent fabrics from causing an uneven tan. To avoid any mess, do not allow the product to come into contact with carpets, furniture, walls or fabrics. Any spillages and contact should be cleaned immediately. May stain light hair, wool or fabrics so try to avoid contact with these.
Aqua (Water), Dihydroxyacetone, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Propylene Glycol, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Metabisulfite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Panthenol, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Coumarin, Sodium Hyaluronate, CI 16035 (Red 40), CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1).