She can rock a killer eye look like no other. Have a staring contest with Jaclyn using her go-to blending and buffing powerhouses with the Morphe X Jaclyn Hill The Eye Master Collection.
- JH30 Beast Mode Blender Brush
- JH32 Transition Blender Brush
- JH33 Universal Blender Brush
- JH39 Inner Corner Highlight Brush
- JH40 Precise Blender Brush
- JH41 All Over Lid Brush
- JH42 Brow Bone Highlight Brush
- JH43 Eyeliner Smudge Brush
- Master Bag
A $62 value!
- JH30 Beast Mode Blender Brush: "The best everyday blending blush for all over the lid because it's so fat, so fluffy, and so soft that you get a really even, sheer wash of color."
- JH32 Transition Blender Brush: "It's the first brush that I use when I start my makeup. It is my favorite one to initially go into the crease with because it puts down such a beautiful, sheer wash of color."
- JH33 Universal Blender Brush: "My favorite blending brush of all time. I've been in a relationship with this brush for many, many years."
- JH39 Inner Corner Highlight Brush: "Everyone needs an inner corner highlight, and that's what this brush is for."
- JH40 Precise Blender Brush: "If you do anything beyond an everyday, neutral look, you need this brush in your life."
- JH41 All Over Lid Brush: "The hairs have the perfect amount of stiffness, so you can use it to apply glitter, cream products, powder products - whatever you need. I use it for everything."
- JH42 Brow Bone Highlight Brush: "I use for my brow bone highlight. I also use it in the center of the lid for a nice spotlight. It's definitely multi-purpose."
- JH43 Eyeliner Smudge Brush: "Dip it in some shadow, buff out the lash, and you're gonna have a good night."