Precautions: KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN. Danger! Flammable. Keep away from heat, sparks, and flame. Do not use while smoking. Store at room temperature. Do not breath in vapors. Use only with adequate ventilation. Harmful if taken internally. If ingested, seek medical attention immediately and contact a local poison control center. In case of eye contact, immediately flush eyes with running water for at least 15 minutes and seek medical attention. Avoid prolonged exposure to skin. Harmful to synthetic fabrics, wood finishes and plastics. Product will melt styrofoam. NOTE: Acetone may cause sensitive skin to become dry.