Anti-aging probiotic powerhouse, fermented wasabi fights free radicals and helps balance skin microbiome. DermaDocotor's Lucky Bamboo Probiotic Fermented Wasabi Pressed Serum is an oil-free probiotic moisturizing serum helps keep microbiome balanced and skin hydrated - ideal to help keep skin healthy and reduce potential mask chafing and maskne.
This K-beauty meets J-beauty serum naturally brings balance back to skin's bacterial protective layer, restoring moisture and improving tone. Rediscover ultimate skin health and wellness with clean, clinical, cruelty-free probiotic therapy.
- Promotes skin's natural balance and hydration
- Boosts skin clarity or tone
- Helps defend the skin against accelerating environmental stressors
- Can improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves appearance of redness
- Refines pores
- Jukyeom 9x - Contains a powerful blend of electrolytes, minerals and antioxidants that are essential for skin health and wellness
- Fermented Wasabi- This probiotic powerhouse helps fight free radical damage and keeps bad bacteria at bay
- Hyaluronic Acid- This mega-moisturizing humectant draws moisture from the air to keep skin feeling plump and looking dewy
- Honey- All-natural and antibacterial this antioxidant rich ingredient helps to create a glowy complexion
The DERMAdoctor Difference - Clean + Clinical + Cruelty FreeNo Animal Testing...EverAllergy Tested + HypoallergenicTheir Dermatologist tested and approved products are formulated to be Non-Irritating to the Skin, Non-Drying, Non-Comedogenic, Oil-Free, Synthetic Fragrance-Free, Synthetic Dye-Free, Gluten-Free, Cruelty-FreeThey believe great skincare should be clean, clinical, and cruelty free...and that's the DERMAdoctor Difference