A little goes a long way so just a small amount will have you glowing all day long. Lightly pick up Loose Highlighter with a brush and blend out for a balanced application. Can be used wet or dry.
For Face: Apply Loose Highlighter onto the high points of the face, such as the upper cheek plane, Cupid's bow, forehead, center of the brows, ball of the nose and above the brow arch.
For Eyes: Apply Loose Highlighter onto the brow bone, the inner corner of the eye and the center of the lid.
For Body: Apply Loose Highlighter onto the collarbone, décolletage and tops of the shoulders for a luminous glow.
- For added intensity, mist brush with a setting spray before dipping into Loose Highlighter, then apply directly to the skin
- For a more sheer highlight look, apply Loose Highlighter with a fan brush
- For a more intense, precise application, apply using a small fluffy brush
- To create a luminous base, mix Loose Highlighter into your primer before applying
- For an all-over body glow, mix Loose Highlighter with Hydrating Oil or body lotion