Store & Pickup Availability
Rated 3.71 out of 5 stars
I'm actually pretty pleased with the liners in this package and I find that it's a really good deal for all you get in it. The liners stayed in place with minimal smudging without a finishing spray or primer while I ran errands all day. The only downside was that the gel liner pen arrived broken and the bristles on the angled brush arrived warped to the point where I couldn't use it for it's intended use. Other than that I'm pretty happy with this kit and will definitely buy a gel eye liner pen to replace the one that broke.
I really really wanted to love this! I bought this as part of my birthday haul (Oct2020) & I was so excited to use it! It came in today and the general unboxing was fun. The products aren't the best quality, but there are some good pieces in here.
1. The felt tip liner is terrible! It's watery & the color payoff is almost nonexistent. it comes out looking gray, like dirty water almost. I swatched every item in the kit on my face, back of my hand, palm of my hand, and wrist, and with this one, the color didn't ever intensify. It's just gray water. 1/10 rating, would not recommend.
2. The gel liner pot is NOT good. it had a little more color payoff than the felt tip liner, but was still more like a light charcoal gray/black. You'd need a couple coats in order to achieve a black liner, & it smudges like crazy. 4/10, would not recommend for anyone other than beginners or someone who would use it as an eyeshadow creme or something.
3. The gel liner pen had some color! it was a nice feel, went on smooth, & after a couple coats, it looked okay! But it smudges pretty easily (Not as easy as the potted one, but still moves around quite a bit.) I feel 50/50 on this one, neither love it nor hate it. 5/10, meh. Up to you to try it or not.
4. The cat eye eyeliner stamp: I love it! As someone who likes to have my makeup done as quickly as possible on most days, I feel like the liner stamp would be a regularly used item. It works exactly as it looks like it would, and leaves a good little pointed tip wherever you stamp it. The color payoff isn't as jet black as i'd like it to be, but I filled it in with my regular eyeliner & I'm good. I was able to draw in the rest of my eyeliner in a snap & it still hasn't budged, although I have only had it swatched for 30 min. It makes a great 'blueprint' and I find its easy to customize with a little concealer to sharpen the edge a bit. 8.5/10, I love it!
5. The Glitter Tears were the best seller for me out of the whole kit. It swatched like a dream and still has not budged a single bit. very VERY minimal glitter fallout stuck to my finger after rubbing it back and forth a good 1, 3, 5, & 10x, just to see if it could hold. The only thing about this product is that it is glitter, so it's a little unevenly distributed the first time you apply. You'd have to apply 2 or 3 times to get an even full glimmer, but I love its staying power.
Jennifer from North Carolina
This is the best set I've purchased. It has everything you need for easy flawless eyes
Nikki Babyy from 209, Cali
Foxprincess from West Hamlin, WV
I got this today in the mail and everything was awesome until I decided to make sure everything worked. Everything is fine except the liquid eyeliner. It wasn't even working and it was really dried out. I'm super disappointed and now I have to spend more money to buy a liquid eyeliner.
Carmen from Greenwood, IN
I wanted something to help me achieve the perfect cat eye this product has it. It's a must have ladies👍🏽💞
RottedMilk from Marietta, OH
Jaz from Illinois
The pot eyeliner is hilariously bad. No pigment. Used it wet, dry, nothing worked. Love everything else tho!
Makeup junkie from New York
The gel eyeliner dot was dry, the colour wasn't intense, it's not waterproof it smudged so bad. I didn't even kept the products with me for 24 hours. I returned it immediately.
Sweetiepie89 from Canyon Tx
This product is awesome!!
jb from ny
This has got to be the worst set of eyeliners I have ever used. The only reasonably decent product was the glitter. All the other products were what I would describe as "watery", like nothing was opaque enough to not need help. And for the pencil, I had to bust out a lighter for the first time since middle school.
Kaitlin from Texas
I just got the package today and something didnt seem right so I looked at it more thoroughly and it looked opened. I wanted to like it but I'm really grossed out and may toss out the used pieces.
Wicked9mm from FL
all the essentials in one box. Great for gift giving.
summer from alabama
I can't do a cat eye to save my life but I put this on twice first was def. not the right angle but second time worked great I love it
Dlite from Columbia, MD
Haven't tried it all yet. So far so good. Stamp is so cool.
deb from sc
the kit is nice but when I sharpened the eye pencil one time it took have the pencil before I could get it sharpened .
Special kitty from Jackson, Michigan
I love the idea I really do, especially for people that have trouble creating the cat eye. The only problems that I have run into is that the liquid liner doesn't dry matte, it's patchy, and has to much product on the applicator. The stamp works great but is also a little patchy but nothing that a liquid liner or a gel liner won't fix. Speaking of the gel liner it's not completely black it's more like charcoal black and the angled brush is a little bit on the wider side.
L Phillips from Florida
Ordered this set online and it's pretty nice! Its only downside is that the glitter liner causes my eyes to get irritated, the gel pot is also not very pigmented. The stamp works really well and is good for people like me, with hooded eyes who have trouble with making a wing.
Kells from Roseville CA
This set is garbage. Pot liner was completely dried out. The liquid liner cap kept flying off and it dried out. The glitter liner is a weird brown color. Save your money, dont buy...
Eon from Bainbridge Island, WA
As I mentioned, three of the five products in this kit are dry or do not work. I just tried to use the epistle, and had to "sharpen" it all the way down to the nub, it just kept breaking.
Cawis409 from Texas
I bought it for a gift for a friend. I did a makeup basket for her and the box was a nice size to fit and it has what she always use. So yes i recommend very good product.
Carly from south bend, IN
Loved the eye stamp, but the glitter liner was old. It was brown like something went bad.
username from Texas
it was kinda difficult to use the stamp
Maggie May from WAynesboro, VA
Okay, so I'll admit - I bought this simply for the wing stamp because the Lottie London one was sold out. I have an extreme hood on one of my eyes - and had heard good things about using stamps. I was really surprised how well the stamp performed, and not only that, but the felt tip liner was really good quality. That being said... the gel liner wouldn't even show up. I don't think that it was really great, but I have to say that the rest of it - I'm in *love* with.
Tammy from Park Forest, IL
For someone who can't get her wings even to save her life, this was the best thing ever!
Alisha from Aurora, co
After a hour my line was all over my upper lid! The gel eyeliner was gone after a hour. I'm so upset I wasted my money on this junk.
On the Go from Haymarket, Va
Purchased kit just for the stamp and it performed as anticipated! I stink at even wings and this fits my skill level.