WHAT IT IS: The Color Fanatic Multi-Tasking Leave-In Spray is a multitasking leave-in treatment with 21 benefits that prime hair for heat, detangle, protect from damage, and add shine from root to tip.
HAIR TYPE: All Hair Types, Color-Treated or Natural
HAIR NEED: Dry, Damaged, Frizzy
KEY INGREDIENTS: Camelina Oil, Coconut Oil and Olive Oil
FRAGRANCE NOTES: Rose, Floral Ginger and Cedarwood
The 21 benefits of this treatment spray include:
- Helps preserve color vibrancy
- Excellent leave-in conditioner
- Instantly detangles
- Makes blow-drying easier
- Moisturizes parched hair
- Helps smooth hair fiber
- Weightlessly conditions
- Primes hair for styling
- Helps prevent split ends
- Helps prevent breakage from brushing & combing
- Helps strengthen the hair fiber
- Protects against heat damage
- Helps protect from external aggressors
- Smooths out hair surface
- Creates silkiness
- Helps seal hair cuticle
- Reduces dryness
- Controls frizz
- Reduces static
- Refreshes hair for restyling
- Adds shine
- Mineral Oil-free
- Animal products or by-products
- Animal testing
What Sets Pureology Apart:
- #1 Professional Color Care Brand in the US*
- Antifade Complex: Pureology's patented ingredient blend is infused into every formula to protect color vibrancy and ensure lasting color payoff. Sunflower Seed, a UV Filter, and vitamin E fight color-depleting environmental effects while ensuring lasting shine.
- Zerosulfate: Exclusive formulas gently cleanse without stripping color, thanks to a blend of corn, coconut and sugar.
- 100% Vegan: Every formula is made without animal products or by-products. Pureology never tests on animals.
- Mineral Oil Free & Paraben Free: All Pureology Shampoo & Conditioner formulas are mineral oil-free and paraben-free - and are safe for you and the environment.
- Dual Benefit Formulas for All Hair Types: Pureology's dual-benefit formulas provide color protection and customized care to address individual hair needs.
*Based on dollar sales reported in Kline's Kline PRO: Salon Retail Products and Services Database for the year ending December 31, 2019.