- see enclosed booklet for complete directions on how to use
- apply half a capful once daily directly to the scalp in the hair loss area
- massage into scalp with fingers, then wash hands well
- using more or more often will not improve results
- continued use is necessary to increase and keep your hair regrowth or hair loss will begin again
- see hair loss pictures on side of this carton
- before use, read all information on carton and enclosed booklet
- keep the carton. It contains important information.
- store at controlled room temperature 20° to 25° C (68° to 77° F)
- contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate container.
Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120°F (49°C).Precautions:
For external use only.Extremely Flammable:
Avoid fire, flame, or smoking during and immediately following application.Do not use if
Ask a doctor before use if you
- your degree of hair loss is different than that shown on side of this carton because this product may not work for you
- you have no family history of hair loss
- your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy
- your hair loss is associated with childbirth
- you do not know the reason for your hair loss
- you are under 18 years of age. Do not use on babies and children.
- your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful
- you use other medicines on the scalp
have heart diseaseWhen using this product
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- do not use more than directed
- do not apply on other parts of the body
- avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water.
- some people have experienced changes in hair color and/or texture
- it takes time to regrow hair. Results may occur at 3 months with once daily use. For some women, you may need to use this product once a day for at least 6 months before you see results.
- the amount of hair regrowth is different for each person. This product will not work for all women.
May be harmful if used when pregnant or breast-feeding.Keep out of reach of children.
- chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness occurs
- sudden, unexplained weight gain occurs
- your hands or feet swell
- scalp irritation or redness occurs
- unwanted facial hair growth occurs
- you do not see hair regrowth in 6 months
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.