Moisturizing, exfoliating mud is the ultimate treatment to remove excess buildup and rebalance an oily scalp. Sugar, a natural exfoliant, combines with Green Coconut and Activated Charcoal in this deeply hydrating formula to invigorate the scalp, lifting impurities to leave hair healthy and balanced. Made with White Tea, this special formula nourishes the scalp.
- Green Coconut: Delivers a burst of mineral and vitamin-enriched revitalizing hydration
- Activated Charcoal: Lifts away dirt, impurities and product build-up
- White Tea: Made with White Tea, this special formula nourishes the scalp
Sofi Tucker started selling Shea Nuts at the village market in Bonthe, Sierra Leone in 1912. By age 19, the widowed mother of four was selling Shea Butter, African Black Soap and her homemade hair and skin preparations all over the countryside. Sofi Tucker was our Grandmother and SheaMoisture is her legacy. Through Community Commerce you help empower disadvantaged women to realize a brighter, healthier future.
- Ethically Traded Ingredients Sustainably Produced.
- Pioneering Community Commerce and Fair Trade Since 1912.
- Tested on the Tucker family for four generations. Never on animals.