Dab brush in pressed powder, gently tap off any excess. Sweep color onto face using circular motions starting in the middle of your face and moving towards the hairline.
Interested in extending the life of your brushes?
Here's how EcoTools clean their brushes:
- Step 1: If it's a brush you use daily, we recommend washing it weekly using EcoTools Brush Shampoo and warm water.
- Step 2: Lather the bristles with EcoTools Brush Shampoo and rinse under water until the water runs clear.
- Step 3: Try not to fully submerge the base of the bristles in water or your cruelty-free bristles may detach from the form.
- Step 4: After rinsing, smooth brush head back into original form and lay flat to dry.
- Step 5: Let dry overnight and wake up to a refreshed brush for your morning makeup routine!
- Step 6: For a simple daily cleanse, try out EcoTools Cleansing Cloths.