It's inevitable: anything you put on your lips will wind up in your stomach. In fact, we eat many pounds of lip care products during our lives, yet these are manufactured as cosmetics, not food. That's why noyah created the first balm made from 100% food-grade ingredients, cooked up in a kitchen (not a cosmetic plant), in compliance with food regulations.
noyah's balms are nature making love to your lips! Being natural, they are different from the synthetic ones you're used to. They don't contain petrolatum - which is made of petroleum (oil) and a key ingredient of many synthetics - so will feel less oily and more textured. Not only will your lips get all of the feel-good moisture they need, you'll feel good knowing you're using a product that's friendlier to your body and the planet. And if you need one more reason to feel cuddly good, tag #livedivinely and @noyahcosmetics on a post and noyah will donate a product to the homeless.
- USDA Certified Organic and 100% food-grade
- Made with 70% PCR (post-consumer recycled) material, one of the only balms in the world!
- USDA Certified Biobased 100% (carbon radio-decay analysis showing 100% of the carbon is natural)
- Made in the USA, in a kitchen (not a cosmetic plant!)
- Made with only 7 ingredients (a very yummy - they're ingredients you already know and love)
- Everything-free (cruelty/gluten/preservative/paraben/sulphate)