The ultimate in skin smoothness can be achieved in just 2 simple steps:
Step 1: To buff and exfoliate dead skin before waxing, simply use the coarse outer surface of the strip and gently rub the area to be waxed in a circular motion.
Step 2: Thoroughly rub the strips between your palms to warm the wax, peel the strip apart very, very slowly for two perfectly prepped wax strips. Quick, easy and convenient to use, the wax strips can be used repeatedly simply by folding them in half so that the wax is in contact, massaging the strip to warm the wax and then slowly peeling the strip open again.
Handy tip: to fast-track the heating you can quickly run your blow dryer over the wax strip for 5 seconds.
The coarse outer surface of the strips can also be used weekly to minimize the build-up of dead skin cells, allowing hair to grow normally between waxing treatments.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Before each use, follow the directions to test the wax and oil wipe on a small area of skin you wish to treat. If after 24 hours there is no adverse reaction, proceed with full application.
- Suitable for legs, arms and bikini line. Not suitable for face, underarm, breast, nipple, scalp, perianal or genital area.
- May not be suitable for the elderly or diabetics.
- Do NOT use if you are on any medication which can affect the skin or if undergoing any of the following dermatological treatments: topical Retin A, skin peel, dermabrasion or laser resurfacing.
- Do NOT use on sunburnt, dry, flaky, broken or irritated skin; or over warts, pimples, moles, varicose veins or wounds; or if you have previously experienced adverse reactions to waxes.
- Allow 24 hours before using antiperspirant, perfume or astringent lotion on the treated area.
- If discomfort or a burning sensation is experienced, apply a cold compress to the area. If sensation persists, seek medical advice.
- Store below 30°C/86°F.