Amazing pre & after wax care! Parissa Exfoliating Gloves & Vial of Azulene Oil minimizes dead skin cell build up before and after waxing treatments. Using regularly also helps the application of future wax products and helps prevent ingrown hairs while extending the time between waxing for smoother results.
Parissa Exfoliation gloves are for use in the bath or shower to remove the outer layer of dead skin cells and help prevent ingrown hairs. Azulene Oil has an unique colour blue that is from a compound called Azulene, this is mostly found within the essential oil of plants from the Asteraceae family (i.e. Chamomile). This is the same blue oil that is included in the complete Parissa waxing kits.
- After-Waxing Oil: Azulene Oil is designed to be used after hair removal waxing.
- Helps Prevent Ingrown Hairs: Azulene is the active ingredient of chamomile, its anti-inflammatory properties help prevent ingrown hairs.
- Soothes the skin: Azulene also works to soothe and repair skin, keeping it soft and healthy.
- Non-Greasy: Parissa Azulene Oil is non-greasy 'dry' type oil, it absorbs easily and quickly into the skin.
- Multi-Use: Azulene Oil is also gentle enough to be used as a great cuticle moisturizer and makeup remover.