3 layer non-medical, Non-woven, disposable masks with ear loops
How to use:
1. Hold ear-loop mask with fabric side facing out and nose-piece up.
2. Place mask over nose and mouth and place an ear-loop around the back of each ear.
3. Pull bottom of mask under chin and mold the nose-piece around the nose.
4. Single use only. Discard the mask after use.
- Non-woven type
- Medium size
- High bacterial filtration efficiency
- Restriction-less breathing
- Fluid resistant
- Easy to wear
Caution: not intended for use in surgical settings. Not intended for use where significant exposure to liquid, bodily, or other hazardous fluids may be expected. Not recommended for use in a clinical setting where risk of infection through inhalation exposure is high. Not for use in the presence of high intensity heat source or flammable gas.