To fill brows with color, brush Dipbrow Gel from the arch and extend toward the tail. Then, fill from the front of the brow toward the arch using the remaining product on the wand. Brush in the direction as hair's natural growth.
For fuller coverage, brush the gel through the brows a second time to create hair-like strokes.
To fill in areas of sparseness, use the tip of the brush to apply the formula directly onto the skin, then blend the product through the brow.
- Dipbrow Gel works great on brows that already have full hair. However, the formula also works well on brows that have everything from fine hair to full hair, smooth hair to thick, unruly hair, and can even fill areas of sparseness
- To create an ombré effect, apply Dipbrow Gel starting at the arch and moving toward the tail. Then, once there is less product on the brush, move to the front of the brow and brush the remaining product through the front, moving in the direction of hair's natural growth
- Create the look of full-feathered brows on any brow type by brushing the wide side of the spoolie through the brows in an upward motion. The full pigment will grab onto to existing hairs and add hair-like strokes on the skin, creating the effect of fuller hair
- For white hair, grey hair or colored hair, select the Dipbrow Gel shade that most closely matches the natural hair color
- Use as a grooming tool to camouflage grey hairs in the hairline
- Ideal for on-the-go application to quickly give brows the look of fullness
- For sparse brows, use the unique pinecone-shaped tip to fill in areas of sparseness with precision by applying the gel directly onto the skin. Then, blend the product throughout the brow