Use applicator dry, dab in cream or powder color. Contour by tracing the number "3" on both sides of face. Start at the top of forehead, sweep down and across the hollow of cheeks, then dust across jawline. Use with highlight products in accent areas like top of cheekbones and brow bones.
Extend the life of your sponge, and get rid of bacteria by cleansing sponge weekly.
Here's how EcoTools clean their sponges:
- Step 1: Submerge the sponge under running water.
- Step 2: Remove sponge from water and add a few drops of the EcoTools Brush Shampoo.
- Step 3: Squeeze sponge repeatedly until soap begins to lather. Continue to squeeze, but do not pinch or rub to avoid rips.
- Step 4: Rinse under water, continuing to squeeze to remove suds.
- Step 5: Under clean water, rinse sponge to remove sponge and makeup buildup. If buildup is still present, repeat steps 1-5.
- Step 6: Squeeze out extra water with towel and lay flat to dry.