All Over Base Color (Center of Palette):
- Apply shade to your lid as an all over, base color.
Transition Shades (Top Left & Right of Palette):
- These two mid-tone shades have multiple application capabilities.
- Apply as a transition crease, outer corner, and/or base of lid close to lash line.
Crease Color (Bottom Right of Palette):
- Apply this shade in the directly to the crease of your lid.
Using a blending brush, blend the colors to soften edges until they no longer show hard lines.
Eye Liner Shade (Bottom Left of Palette):
- Take your eyeliner brush and apply to bottom and top lash lines.
Complete your look by applying your favorite Ulta Beauty Collection mascara!