1. Make sure your hair is completely dry.
2. Always use a towel on your clothing and skin to prevent color staining.
3. Twist off Colorpop lid and hold pod firmly (using the fingergrips) to rub color directly onto hair wherever you want to add a splash, streak or spike of bold, vibrant color.
4. Massage product on hair with fingers for a more subtle blended effect. Continue to layer on color till you are satisfied with the intensity
5. To finish, shake off any excess powder after application.
6. Finish with a shot of hair spray to prevent the color from rubbing off.
7. Strut your stuff!
dippity-do ColorPop Hair Crèmes usually wash out with one shampoo. If your hair is heavily processed, you may need to shampoo a few times as hair may be porous. Tip- use a good conditioner after shampooing, to seal the cuticle, blow dry your hair until completely dry. Product may stain. Avoid contact with clothing, bedding and furniture. Do not use to dye eyebrows or eyelashes. Avoid contact with eyes. Ideal for lighter hair shades. Results may vary. FOR ADULT USE ONLY.