dpHUE Color Touch-Up Spray delivers the perfect temporary color, when and where you need it most. Instantly cover or blend roots with this groundbreaking dual-action nozzle, with 2 spray settings. Targeted nozzle delivers a concentrated blast for gray root coverage and a precision application. Wider nozzle is ideal for blending at the root, covering stray grays and avoiding staining your scalp. Color safe formula that lasts until your next shampoo. Shades match and can be used with dpHUE Permanent Root Touch-Up Kit and dpHUE Gloss+. Formulated without Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, Gluten, Silicone.
- Covers roots with instant, temporary color
- Dual-action nozzle for both precise and dispersed color delivery
- Fast drying, no sticky residue
- Won't rub off on clothes or pillowcase
- Lasts until next shampoo
- Lightly fragranced
Animal-friendly and vegan. Made in the USA.
Blonde Tones: It is best to match shade closest to new growth color, not your ends. For best results on highlighted hair, use the diffused setting.
- Light Blonde: Intended for platinum to very light blonde tones. On dark tones it can appear gray/ashy.
- Medium Blonde: Intended for neutral to warm medium blonde tones. May appear golden/yellow on darker tones.
- Dark Blonde: Intended for neutral to warm dark blonde tones.
Brunette Tones: It is best to match shade closest to new growth color, or up to one shade darker. For best gray coverage, use precision setting. For best results on highlighted/dimensional hair, use the diffused setting.
- Light Brown: Intended for neutral to warm light brown tones.
- Medium Brown: Intended for neutral to warm medium brown tones.
- Dark Brown: Intended for neutral to warm dark brown tones.
- Black: Intended for neutral black tones without a blue hue.
Red Tones: It is best to match shade closest to new growth color. For best results on highlighted/dimensional hair, use the diffused setting.
- Strawberry: Intended for subtle red tones with golden undertones.
- Copper: Intended for intense, vibrant red tones with orange undertones.
- Auburn: Intended for deep brunette tones with red undertones.