Apply color-correcting concealer to corresponding sponge. Gently roll, stipple or dab over areas of discoloration: undereyes, nose, chin, acne and dark spots.
Extend the life of your sponge, and get rid of bacteria by cleansing sponge weekly.
Here's how EcoTools clean their sponges:
- Step 1: Submerge the sponge under running water.
- Step 2: Remove sponge from water and add a few drops of the EcoTools Brush Shampoo.
- Step 3: Squeeze sponge repeatedly until soap begins to lather. Continue to squeeze, but do not pinch or rub to avoid rips.
- Step 4: Rinse under water, continuing to squeeze to remove suds.
- Step 5: Under clean water, rinse sponge to remove sponge and makeup buildup. If buildup is still present, repeat steps 1-5.
- Step 6: Squeeze out extra water with towel and lay flat to dry.