To attach your brush head to a Clarisonic cleansing device:
- Firmly grip the brush head ring and rotate clockwise into the handle.
- Once the charcoal brush head is attached to your Clarisonic device the brush head replacement indicator will activate automatically.
- To detach, rotate counter-clockwise.
- Moisten skin and brush head.
- Apply cleanser to the brush.
- Begin cleansing starting from forehead, then nose and chin, and finish at cheeks. Gently glide across skin in a circular motion. The device does the work so no need to apply pressure.
- Rinse brush head and skin, and pat dry.
- Gentle enough for twice daily use.
How to clean:
- After use, rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Weekly, remove brush head from the handle and wash with liquid soap and water.
- New brush head replacement indicator time strip turns red when it¿s time to replace the brush head to guarantee optimal results.
Recommended use up to two times per day.
Keep the brush head flush to the skin. Pressing too hard will impede the oscillation of the bristles and will impede effectiveness.
When you first attach your charcoal brush head to your Clarisonic device the brush head replacement indicator will activate automatically. The built in time strip in the brush head will slowly turn over time and use to let you know when it's time to change your brush head for optimal results.
Precautions: Do not use with a facial cleanser containing jagged exfoliating particles such as shells. All Clarisonic cleansing devices and brush heads are waterproof. However, do not charge your Clarisonic cleansing device near water. Read and follow all packaging instructions before use. Clarisonic cannot guarantee the efficacy, durability, or long term impact on the device itself, of using brush heads not engineered by Clarisonic.