The sweet chic of rose gold meets the cool elegance of black rose in this head-turning and powerful Hot Tools dryer. Discover why pros at fashion shows and on film sets pack this tool into their kits for never-fail performance and dependability.
The Ionic Secret
Negative ions maintain a neutral charge on the surface of the hair, which prevents hair from becoming dry or frizzy. Enter Hot Tools' Ion Technology, one of the most advanced ionic technologies around. Professional stylists note a remarkable difference in hair's condition and texture with regular use of an ionic dryer, citing it as their secret weapon in the war against static, frizz and flyaways.
You'll Save Time
Negative ionic molecules also break down the water molecules. So the heat and force of the airflow combined with this water molecule reduction speed up the drying action. You'll complete your blowouts in a fraction of the normal time, and less time exposing your hair to heat means healthier strands in the long run.
The Beauty and Endurance of Ceramic and Tourmaline
Ceramic and tourmaline are the perfect materials to use in a thermal styling tool. They emit far infrared heat which protects the exterior of the hair shaft, while heating hair from the inside. This allows it to dry safely, quickly and thoroughly, reducing damage.
- High air flow velocity of up to 901 feet makes this one of the most powerful dryers you can buy
- 1875 watts of power cut down on drying time
- Unique internal ion generator helps reduce frizz
- Six speeds and heat combinations, with separate switches, let you configure your dryer for every type of hair
- A cool shot button locks your style in place
- Comes with two attachments: a concentrator and a diffuser
- Removable end cap makes filter-cleaning easy and prolongs the life of the motor
- Hanging ring and cord guard make storage easy
- ALCI plug enhances safety
- Eight-foot, round, tangle-free professional cord gives you a wide range of motion