18.21 Man Made Beard BALM offers taming, shaping, thickening & moisture with low hold and low shine. Exclusive balm to encourage growth, thickness, and long-lasting moisture. This deeply moisturizing balm is ideal for any beard texture and will smooth and soften coarse, rough, or frizzy beards with its exclusive blend of oils. This blend allows it to sit on facial hair before it penetrates the skin cells, providing more nourishment and moisture while also promoting health and growth. You will be able to shape and mold your beard or mustache to your preferred style, and the balm will soothe itchy beards and skin while reducing ''beardruff''.
- High-Quality Moisturizer: specially-formulated men¿s beard balm is a highly versatile mix of premium oils, shea butter and beeswax that can tame, shape, and thicken beards and mustaches. 18.21 beard creams are great for any hair and skin type.
- Tame Stubborn Strands: The 18.21 Man Made beard styling balm is perfect for coarse, rough, or frizzy beards, leaving behind a natural finish with a low hold that isn't too shiny or matte. Your facial hair will be easily smoothed, softened, and tamed.
- Encourage Growth: This balm conditioner promotes hair follicle health, growth, and thickness with a deeply moisturizing formula that penetrates hair and skin for all-day moisture, with powerful ingredients that support hair integrity.
- Protects The Skin: Your complexion beneath thick beards or stubble will also be soothed and nourished. With a light consistency that alleviates any itching, 18.21 balms contain astringents and antiseptics that relieve beard or facial dandruff.
- A Masculine Aroma: Exclusive oils lend themselves to a unique aroma with an enduring impression. Ginger and clove mellow to hints of coconut, French vanilla and star anise that sweeten amber, smoked tobacco, exotic woods and musk.
18.21 Man Made passionately believes that hardworking gentlemen should be able to indulge in beauty and grooming products usually only afforded to women. Regardless of lifestyle or taste, they wanted to create an all-purpose facial hair conditioner that transcends all types of gentlemen.