Completely bare lip, cheek, chin, face, bikini area and almost anywhere you have unwanted hair.
- Get Completely Clean: Cleanse the area with soap and water and dry well before starting. Any lotions or makeup on the skin may prevent the wax from removing the hair.
- Size Matters: For best results hair should be one fourth an inch in length. If hair is longer than three fourth an inch length, trim with safety scissors.
- Heat Things Up: (These instructions are based on a standard 850 watt microwave. Microwaves may vary up to 1200 watts. If microwave wattage is higher than 850, use on a lower heat setting or shorter time segments). Remove cap. Place wax in the center of the microwave. Heat for 3 minutes on a high setting. Stir with spatula. Reheat in 30-second increments until you reach a taffy-like consistency.
- Put It to the Test: Before you begin, ALWAYS test the temperature of the wax. Dip the tip of spatula in wax, and pull out while scraping wax off one side of spatula. Apply a dab to the inside of your wrist. To remove test wax, flick one end of wax and pull with a quick close motion close to the skin. Apply the completely off towelette to remove any excess wax.
- Baby Your Skin: Put on gloves before sprinkling powder on area to be waxed. Baby powder or cornstarch will work. Dust off any excess powder.
- Wax On: Dip spatula into wax and spread a thick even layer of wax on one side of the lip, in the same direction of the hair growth, in strips as thick as a banana peel (about 2" x 2"). Allow wax to harden for 30-60 seconds.
- Wax Off: Holding skin tight, flick lower part of the wax strip upward and pull off briskly against growth of hair staying close to skin.
- Calm Down: Apply pressure to the area to relieve sensitivity.
- Repeat: Repeat steps 6-9 until all unwanted hair is removed. Allow skin to cool before reapplying the wax.
- Completely Hair Free: When waxing is complete, apply the completely off towelette to remove any residual wax.
- Completely Perfect!
Precautions: Never leave wax in microwave unattended. Do not overheat wax. Wax should not be too liquid or contain bubbles. Overheating may melt wax causing severe burns and damage to user. Follow heating instructions carefully. Never touch wax or test wax if it is too hot. Allow the wax to cool in the microwave before removing. In case of burn seek medical advice. Never heat wax on stovetop or in a conventional oven or toaster oven. Heat only in microwave. Reduce heating time of wax as amount in jar decreases. Do not use near heat, fire, flame or while smoking. Always test a small area on the back of your wrist for sensitivity 24 hours before using. Do not use on irritated, cut or broken skin. Do not use inside nose, ears, on nipples, eyelashes, warts and moles or near genital area. Do not use if you have varicose veins, diabetes, phlebitis, chapped, sore or sunburned skin, recent scar tissue, eczema or any skin disorder. Do not use if you are using Retin-A, Accutane, Glycolic Acid or Alpha Hydroxy treatments. Do not use soaps or astringents for 2 hours before and after application. Avoid the sun, tanning and hot water for 8 hours before and after any hair removal treatment. Avoid getting wax on clothing, jewelry, carpeting and personal items. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.