Thoroughly cleanse feet.Open foil pack and remove treatment-filled booties. To open booties, cut along dotted line on each bootie with scissors.Slide one foot into each bootie. For a tighter fit, secure booties with tape. Leave on for 60 to 90 minutes, depending on level of exfoliation desired. Do not move around on feet while wearing booties.Remove booties and discard once used.Rinse feet with warm water and pat dry.Dead skin cells will begin to naturally exfoliate or "peel" in four to five days. Do not forcibly remove peeling skin. Individual peeling time varies and can take up to two weeks to complete.
Enhance the results of Baby Soft Foot Peel with these three tips:
- Prior to using peel, soak clean feet in warm water to soften skin.
- Wear thick socks over treatment-filled booties to warm feet and help the formula further penetrate into skin.
- Wear socks until peeling process has ended to protect feet and contain dead skin cells.
- Use only as directed.
- For external use only.
- This product is exclusively for use on feet.
- Contact of the product with skin must be of limited frequency or duration.
- Do not use on eczema, irritated, broken, or sunburned skin.
- Can spot test an area of skin prior to use.
- If irritation develops, discontinue use immediately and consult a physician.
- Do not use if pregnant.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- If irritation persists, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- It is recommended that prior to exposure to the sun, users cover areas where alpha hydroxy acids have been applied with sunscreen.
- Avoid contact with clothing. If contact occurs, rinse immediately with warm water.
- Keep away from children.
- Avoid storing under direct sunlight and high or low temperatures.