Vegan & Cruelty-Free. Formulated with an organic base of botanical juices instead of added water.
Clinically proven to prevent free radical damage up to 87%, this lightweight serum feeds your skin with vitamins and antioxidants from certified organic juices, moisturizes with fatty acid-packed plant oils and smoothes the appearance of fine lines with peptides, alpha lipoic acid and CoQ10.
The perfect daily vitamin to use after cleansing and before your moisturizer. A daily essential for all skin types. Juice Beauty's Antioxidant Serum is designed for all skin types and ideal for daily use to keep skin healthy and glowing.
- Clinically proven to fight free radical damage up to 87%.
- Creates a firmer-looking complexion & reduces the appearance of wrinkles with peptides.
- Replenishes moisture with vegetable hyaluronic acid & vegetable glycerin.
- Feeds the skin with rich nutrients of algae & vitamins B5.
- Smoothes appearance of fine lines with alpha lipoic & CoQ10.
- Fights free radicals with antioxidant-rich, resveratrol from organic grapeseed and grape juice.
- Hydrates and soothes with organic aloe.
Clinically validated age-defying antioxidant protection:
- Independent tests have proven prevention of free radical damage up to 87%
Powerful Action Without
Since every organic drop feeds your skin, Juice Beauty formulates WITHOUT: Animal fats/oils/musks, Acetone, Acrylates, Artificial colors & dyes, Avobenzone, Benzalkonium Chloride, Benzocaine, Benzophenone, BHA (butylated hydroxyanisole), BHT (butylated hydroxytoluene), Butylene Glycol, Carbon Black, Carmine, Coal Tar Dyes, Copper Disodium EDTA, Dimethicones, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Synthetic/Parfum), Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde releasers or donors, Gelatin, gmos (Genetically Modified Organisms), Hydroquinone, Lead Acetate, MEA-containing ingredients, Mercury, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Microbeads (plastic), Mineral Oil, Oxybenzone, Parabens, pegs, Pesticides, Petroleum, Petrolatum, Phthalates, Propylene Glycol, Silicones, Sodium Lauryl Sulfates, Talc, TEA, Triclosan. Their products are NEVER tested on animals.