Wear it Loud! With Manic Panic Amplified Hair Color. Created especially for Manic Panic devotees who seek more permanence from their semi-permanent. 100% Vegan and cruelty-free. This world famous formula is highly pigmented, and completely odorless.
Manic Panic Amplified Hair Colors are ready to use right out of the bottle, no need to mix with peroxide. Their snap cap bottle design makes color easier than ever to dispense.
Manic Panic has been leading the hair color rebellion for over 40 years. Their award winning dyes are free of PPD, parabens, ammonia, resorcinol, and gluten. Tested on celebrities, not animals.
How many bottles do I need?
Above the shoulders: 1 bottle
Below the shoulders: 2 bottles.
Manic Panic Amplified Ultra Violet is an electrifying cool-toned purple that makes a bold and beautiful statement. Works best on pre-lightened hair. Heavily pigmented cream formula, so be sure to wear your gloves!
1. SHAMPOO Wash the hair thoroughly using a deep cleansing shampoo. Rinse completely to remove all residues. There is no need to condition, Manic Panic Hair Color is moisturizing acting as a conditioner and will hydrate the hair as it processes. Blow dry completely before applying color.
2. PROTECT Wear protective coloring gloves for application. Apply petroleum jelly around the hairline and ears to prevent color from temporarily staining the skin.
3. APPLY COLOR TO DRY HAIR Empty your desired amount of color into a plastic bowl. With the aid of a tint brush or a gloved hand, apply color beginning from the roots to the ends of the hair. Be sure to apply evenly to the hair strands.
4. COMB THROUGH HAIR UNTIL FORMULA BECOMES FROTHY This indicates that it has been thoroughly distributed.
5. PROCESS Leave the color on hair for at least 30 minutes. Results vary from person-to-person, which is why a test strip is always recommended prior to the full coloring process. For resistant hair, it is advised to place a plastic cap on the hair, and leave on for 45 minutes or longer. Applying heat from a blow dryer for 5-10 minutes will intensify color by helping to open the cuticle of the hair shaft. This will allow Manic Panic hair color to absorb better and last longer.
6. RINSE Thoroughly rinse the hair in cool water away from face until the water runs clear. Condition if needed.
Precautions: Avoid Eye Contact, Always wear protective gloves. Do not use to dye eyelashes or eyebrows. May temporarily stain skin. May stain blonde or porous hair. May permanently stain clothes and other materials. Do not apply if the scalp is damaged or sensitive. Can cause allergic reaction. Always do a preliminary patch and strand test.