Apply to the entire face, neck, and décolleté, avoiding the eye area, in the morning. Use only as directed. Apply liberally to the entire face in the morning or 15 minutes prior to sun exposure.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Apply to clean face with fingertips or brush and blend well. Layer for additional coverage as needed.
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. ¿ 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
Precautions: For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and consult a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.