As we age, skin cell telomeres shorten and critical youth information is lost. Over time, this leads to wrinkles, dryness, and sagging skin. Kate Somerville's Age Arrest Eye Cream formula, based on telomere research, helps to effectively reduce the appearance of wrinkles, while visibly firming, tightening, and toning the eye area. Revolutionary telo-5 technology is designed to combat the comprehensive signs of aging around the delicate eye area. Immediately reduces the appearance of crow's feet. Improves the overall look of skin firmness. Based on the Nobel Prize* winning medical research on telomeres, telo-5 technology is designed to combat the comprehensive signs of aging. Clinically tested to be safe for sensitive skin.
Key Ingredients & Benefits:
- New bio-ferment Extract of Laminaria Kelp - Works synergistically with skin's natural hyaluronic acid to help diminish the appearance of wrinkles
- Kate's custom Light-scattering Compound - Instantly disguises the look of under eye dark circles
- Potent Deep Ocean Red Algae - Helps to minimize the appearance of dark circles and wrinkles
- Chrysanthellum Indicum Extract - Reduces the appearance of under eye puffiness
- A proprietary blend of Sea Whip Extract and Algae Plasma - Provides immediate and long-lasting soothing of sensitive skin
- Light-reflecting Diamond Powder - Instantly disguises the appearance of wrinkles, uneven pigmentation, and dark circles.
Clinically Proven Results**:
- 87% of women showed significant improvements in skin firmness
- Reduced the look of under-eye puffiness
After 4 weeks:
- 80% of women showed significant improvements in under eye discoloration and dark circles
- 77% of women showed significant improvements in crow's feet, fine lines and wrinkles.
**Results based on independent Clinical Study
*The Nobel Prize is a registered trademark of the Nobel Foundation. The trademark holder is not affiliated with Kate Somerville and does not sponsor or endorse this product
Proud to be cruelty-free. Kate Somerville has been certified cruelty-free by PETA, solidifying their commitment to never test their products or ingredients on animals.