1. When applying multiple pieces, start with the lowest first and work your way up.
2. Starting low on the back of your head, part the hair from ear to ear.
3. Secure sectioned out hair with one of the hair clips provided.
4. Open all of the clips on the hairpiece and, one by one, snap in place at the root of the hair.
5. Release sectioned out hair and then, slightly above the piece that was just attached, make another part and repeat steps 3-4 above until all four wide pieces are attached.
6. Attach side pieces a minimum of one inch back from hairline.
7. Release all hair that was clipped out of the way and blend with extension.