Ultimate Blending Brush: Swirl the brush over powder or foundation and buff onto the skin using broad, circular motions to blend. Repeat for added coverage.
Eyeshadow "C" Brush:
- Dip the brush into eyeshadow and apply to eyelid starting from the inner corner.
- To create the smoky eye, apply the brush tip on the outward corner of the eye by pressing the color in a C shape from the lash line up.
- Flip the C on the right eye so it creates an outward curve.
- Blend color inward for definition
- Dip the brush into your desired eyeshadow color and tap off any excess powder.
- Apply to your eyelid and crease.
- Blend using soft, short strokes.
Concealer Brush: Dip brush in concealer and apply to targeted areas of the skin. Use soft short strokes to blend in.
Small Angled Brush: Dip the brush into the product and draw over the desired area in smooth, short strokes. Repeat for added definition.
Eyeshadow Duo Brush:
- Use the spoolie end of the duo brow brush to brush hair into shape.
- Using a brow cream, fill in any sparse areas of the brow with the angled brush by using short feathery strokes that mimic hair.
Small Stipple Brush: Use with desired face product and dab color in a "stippling" motion onto the skin for concentrated color or blend in all over for a beautiful sheer and smooth coverage.
Blush Brush: Apply cream, powder or liquid blush onto the apples of the cheeks with the pointed tip and blend out towards the ear using the contoured sides.