1. Your hair should be ¿¿ long or longer for Simply GiGi 3-in-1 Brow Shaping strips to grip it successfully.
2. Clean area by applying soap and water, then rinse and pat dry. Powder lightly if skin is oily. Brush off excess powder.
Step 1: Wax
- If wax strip is somewhat hard due to the cold, heat the strip for a few moments with the palms of your hands. If the wax strip is too soft due to heat, place it in the refrigerator for a few moments and then proceed with waxing. NOTE: Never allow the wax strip to remain on the skin; always pull it off immediately.
- The pre-waxed strips have been cut to fit any brow with the proper shape for the upper and lower brow. Separate wax strip by peeling from backing.
- Make sure the only area covered is where hair removal is desired. Press the pre-waxed strip firmly into place (with wax facing down toward skin), firmly apply pressure and smooth in the direction of hair growth. With one hand, hold the skin taut. With the other hand, pull off the strip in one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth. Keep the strip as close to the skin as possible. DO NOT PULL OFF UPWARDS.
- IMPORTANT: Be sure to pull off the pre-waxed strips in the opposite direction of hair growth. To remove hair between brows: Use the top pre-waxed strip and apply in an upward direction. Press on, hold skin taut and pull downward (toward nose) in one quick motion.
- Use tweezers to remove any stray hairs.
Step 2: Soothe
- To soothe and calm the waxed area apply Lavender Skin Smoothing Oil. Should any wax residue be left on the skin, gently massage oil onto the skin and wipe with a tissue.
Step 3: Sculpt
- Brush Ardell Brow Sculpting Gel through brows, distribute evenly to set brows in place.